MENU

Slide

Sponsored Review: Ettusais December 2012 launch Part 2!

Monday, December 03, 2012


Hello you! (:  Last week I blogged about Ettusais' latest Dec launch Part 1 and now I'm sharing the rest of the launch today!

Previously Ettusais has released two other facial mists, Aqua Splash [Oil Block] & Aqua Splash [Moisture]

Untitled-6

Yes I am! Pretty fond of these two actually, have them on my office desk to make me feel more refresh especially in the dry air-conditioned office.

And now Ettusais is releasing :

&


FOTD with all my favorite Ettusais Products!

The first Ettusais Quick Fix Powder was released a couple years back with the pink transparent case and pretty lace design, this time round they added kawaii hearts onto the case! So sweet and girly!


This Quck Fix powder [SGD 28] lets you touch up your powder quick and easy, more coverage with less pats! Their special puff picks up just the right amount of powder and applies well onto the face, even the harder to reach edges like the corner of your nose!

Blots out shine and hides my big pores [oily skin girl woes] and creates a soft focus effect!

It also has SPF10 PA++ and the mineral powder treats skin & prevents skin roughness!
Fragrance free, alcohol free, loaded with anti-oxidants and oil-free, the usual ettusais goodness. (:



I've been using the Puru Puru Mist after skincare and i felt that it helps my skincare absorbs faster so there's not sticky feeling while waiting for my skin to absorb my skincare, and also when i want to feel refreshed and to "set" my base makeup like foundation and blusher, I felt that because it hydrates my skin better, my makeup stays a tad longer too!

The Puru Puru mist is a gel form in the bottle but sprays as a fine mist!

It contains Rose water-base lotion + Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen + Royal Jelly + Glycerin,
All the prime hydrating ingredients! ♡



♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: